- Information on Website
- Website Links
- Applications for Credit
- Use of Information
- Further Information
2. Information on Website
- The information on this website has been provided by Heartland for informational purposes. Heartland does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials on this website. Heartland does not accept any liability for any loss or damage directly or indirectly arising from any information contained on this website.
- Heartland may at any time change the information available on this website, without notice, including discontinuing all or any aspects of this site. Heartland will not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise directly or indirectly as a result of such changes.
- No content on this website can or may change any contract for products or services that you may have with Heartland.
- When transmitting your personal information over this site, you should remember that the internet is not a secure environment.
3. Website Links
- If Heartland has provided links to any third party site for your assistance, this does not imply Heartland's agreement to or endorsement of any of the information contained on the third party site.
- When a third party website is accessed from the Heartland site, users depart Heartland's website. Heartland will have no liability in respect of any loss or damage arising from any use of a third party link on the Heartland website.
- In accordance with recognised internet courtesy, should you wish to link the Heartland website to your website, consent should be sought in writing from Heartland before doing so.
4. Applications for Credit
- Nothing in this site is to be construed as Heartland, or its related companies, making any offer to enter into any transaction or relationship with you.
- Notwithstanding any information on this site, any application for credit from any of Heartland's related companies that provides credit, will be subject to usual lending criteria, together with lending fees, transaction fees and interest as applicable at the time of application.
- Heartland strongly recommends that you seek independent advice before acting on any information on this site. This site is not designed for the purpose of providing personal financial or investment advice.
5. Use of Information
- Heartland has and retains copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all information on this website.
- Use of this website is to be limited to non-commercial use, and no part of the information displayed on this website is to be copied or displayed for redistribution to third parties without the written permission of Heartland.
- No information on this website may be changed by any user.
7. Further Information
Further information about this website can be sought on our contact us page.